Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Meltdowns Pearls and Harry Potter
So yesterday started out with a meltdown. You know, just the regular (or in my case annual at most) weeping whailing and gnashing of teeth. But through this delightful (haha) experience I stumbled upon a profound pearl of wisdom...usually great things come from meltdowns. It often provides deep clarity which was the case yesterday. So today I am grateful for the hellacious morning yesterday and the clarity and happiness that followed. Now if I could just figure out how to consistently make it through stores without G having meltdowns I would be all set! Hey a girl can dream right??
As I side note I have accomplished some pretty random fun things the past few weeks. Two weeks ago I read the entire Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban book...in one week! Ok so to most people that probably would t be any big deal but seeing as how it took me about 4 months or so to finish the second book I was stoked. Then last week I made 2 twin size quilt tops both from patterns I designed and had never done before (as well as the first hundred pages of the next Harry Potter- I'm getting addicted). All in all two successful weeks! Now what have you been working on?? Or wish you were? I'm always looking for new ideas! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Look at you being all crafty!!! HOpe you guys are still doing alright!
ReplyDeleteHere is to hoping you check this some time! This is Gwen your long lost roommate seeking you out to say hi!!!
ReplyDeleteGwendolyn!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh it's so great to hear from you! I've tried to find you at least a dozen times! How are you? Where are you?? We must catch up!
Kel