Friday, August 16, 2013

No fun at all...

Dear G,
It has been a rough few months. No, not because you are two. Because you are going to be a big brother
which means your Mama has been sicker than sick and no fun at all. At first you got very frustrated that even though you were being so gentle you still got in trouble for climbing on me. Not to mention I wouldn't come play with you and our daily runs to the park had come to screeching halt. But pretty soon you got things figured out. For the last few weeks if you saw me lying motionless on the couch looking pathetic you would come over an say "Mama belly hurts?" wait for confirmation and then usually follow it up with "we snuggle?"
You truly are the sweetest, most kind hearted little boy I've ever known. On really bad days you would happily play in your room while I slept or spent some quality time on our bathroom floor. And every time you come up, out of the blue to ask me how I'm doing I'm am overwhelmed with how proud I am of you and your concern for others and how much I absolutely love you. You are going to be an amazing big brother
and I am so grateful to have such an incredible little boy to call my own.

Love you Buddy,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment