Dear G,
I feel like every time i turn around you're learning something new! Just this morning your daddy and I were talking about how much joy you have brought us already. You just started grabbing at things and you love kicking at things too. You also just started doing this screeching thing I'm not terribly fond of- hopefully you outgrow that one soon! Every morning I wake up to your squalks and look over the side of the bed at you sitting in your swing and the minute you see me you give me the sweetest grin I've ever seen. What better way to be greeted in the morning? You are such a sweet little boy. You love when we brush a blanket over your face- which usually inspires smiles and laughter all around! The bird song "way up in the sky" is a hit as well as the hokie pokie as i get you in your pajamas. You love the "shake it all about".
Basically, you are one cute and loved little boy.
Love you son!
Oodles & bunches
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment