Dear Scottie,
I can't believe it's been 4 years since you got stuck with me! ;) This weekend was the best I've had in such a long time with all the fun and celebrating going on. I mean I got a whole 4 days with both of my boys having a great time. What could be better? I LOVE going to zoos with you and it was so fun getting another one under our belt and yes, I am still planning to buy a zoo so I can have my own pet giraffe, elephant and polar bear. Get excited. And having the largest zoo in the US here in North Carolina was a great first one for G to visit. He was a sport and I'm pretty sure the little portable fan helped with that. I'm pretty sure he loved the parts of it he got to see but I can't wait to take him to more as he gets older. You're such a great daddy and I love watching you with our little man. Thanks for 4 amazing years and countless laughs along the way. I can't wait for the many years, laughs, and zoos to come.
I love you
Oodles & Bunches
Kel
No comments:
Post a Comment