My Sweet Little G,
Today is your 5 month birthday and I can hardly believe it's been 5 months. On the one hand time has flown by and I feel like every time I look at you you've grown a little more, but on the other hand I feel like we have had you forever. It is so weird to think of our life before you were in it. Every day I feel so blessed and grateful to be your mom and get to spend my days with you! You are such a sweet little boy. You're smiley and happy most of the time and bring me such joy. Tonight we were riding in the car and you were fussy and tired so I was in the backseat with you while daddy was driving and after I gave you your pacifier you reached out and grabbed onto my hand. Someday I'm sure you will read this and make fun of your mommy but it almost made me cry. I love sweet moments like that and I am constantly in awe of how tiny you are and how you can do so many things. Your hands are so tiny, but they work so well. You giggle and laugh and have such personality. I love you so much my sweet little boy and I'm so grateful to have you in my life and get to spend each day with you. I am so grateful for the opportunity to keep you forever. I want to cry and smile with each new thing you learn because I'm so proud of you and then I want to slow things down and relive them over and over again because I know I will never get these moments again.
I love you Sweetpea
Oodles & Bunches,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment