Monday, May 21, 2012
Internet anyone??
I am blaming the Internet (or shall I say lack thereof) for my lack of consistent posts. I now at least have Internet on my phone so I will use that in my attempts to catch up. So let's start with filling in the last 8 months or so.
We lived in Raleigh NC, moved back to Logan UT, worked like crazy with hockey which took us all over including two month long stints in OR/CA, then moved to TX for a "real job," got to Texas and realized we were supposed to come, but werent supposed to stay and take the job, so we then got another job offer in Chicago and here we are. Technically we live in Wheaton IL, a lovely little suburb of Chicago and Scottie is managing his own sales office. All in all it's been a crazy year. Other rid bits of the past year I celebrated my 25th birthday, Scottie had his big 3-0 and G is officially a one year old. I ran my first half marathon on St. Patricks day this year (reaching my goal of completing it before G's first birthday) and am hoping to do a full by my birthday (if I can find one, I've been having a tough time finding any).
Well that is my post for today-our year in a paragraph. See ya tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
don't let it be anther 9 months... :0
ReplyDelete