Funny story-
So last friday we were driving from Savannah, GA to Raleigh, NC to start our new job. Scottie was driving and I was in the back seat with G for the 5 hour drive. We stopped to grab lunch and for me to feed the little man and then Scottie was changing him while I ran in to use the restroom. When I came out Scottie had him laying on the back seat but hadn't changed him yet so I was to be the official wipe getter. Anyway, Scottie started changing him and then he started tooting (he has gas from his reflux-poor guy)...and pooing at the same time. Scottie covered him back up with the diaper and I was laughing and trying to make sure nothing got on the seat (which was my spot). Then he started wiping him off again and it happened again. We were DYING laughing. Finally G stopped so Scottie went to give it another shot, pulled out the "used" diaper and thankfully had another down already because more was coming. Anyway, you get the idea here and he went through 3 diapers in one changing and we were both laughing so hard we were in tears! And, most importantly, nothing got on the seat- or on my white pants! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment