Tuesday, June 7, 2011

little did you know...

Dear Sparky,

I'm sure you didn't realize the profound implications of your, "uhhh...ok" in response to my "could I coax you into running a 5k with me??? :)" At the time you may have thought I might forget about the conversation all together or that you could weasel  out of it but now I think about it multiple times a day and remind you of it a few times a week! Before you know it I'm gonna have you running half marathons with me and you're gonna be the one dragging me out of bed for an early morning run. And then it's on to triathalons! Did you ever think one little "uhhh...ok" would unravel into such huge expectations or hopes? hehehe. Yep I've got big plans for us baby! And don't worry they don't all involve the "r" word. Traveling the world, eating crazy foods, dancing and maybe at some point karaoke...ok, probably not that last one- but hey, you never know!

See, this is one of the reasons I fell in love with you babe! You keep up. You want to live every moment just like me- so lets go! I'm pretty sure if we wait we won't have enough time for all the crazy adventures we have in mind, let alone all the ones we have yet to come up with so lets start today. Right this second! Here goes!

And did I mention that I love you? 'Cause I do!
Oodles & Bunches
Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment