Dear G,
Oh what a funny (and fun) little boy you are. You have flown 4 times in your less than 3 months of life and have done very well each time. We also just got back from our long drive from Utah to North Carolina and you were a good sport on the 4 day trek. You had bouts of crying but usually just when you were really tired and so done with your car seat so I can't blame you a bit. You like for me to sing songs to you- especially when there are hand motions. And I don't care what people say, I know you can at least understand some things I say to you because if you're crying and I ask you if you want to sing a song and tell you that we can't sing a song until you're ready to be quiet, you usually get quiet and open your mouth for your pacifier (I know, getting rid of your pacifier has been put on hold for now). Then you sit quietly while I sing you a song. It's adorable I have to say. Or if you keep crying I say, "OK, you let me know when you're ready to sing a song" and usually a few seconds later you open your mouth for your pacifier and ready for me to sing. You also really like the itsy bitsy spider because of the rain hand motions. So far that one's your favorite with patty cake following closely behind.
You are such a sweet little boy and I have such a great time hanging out with you. When you're grouchy I can pretty much bank on it being because you're tired and need a nap. You love hanging with your daddy too. You're so strong and getting stronger by the day. You like to sit up and check things out and you have amazing control of your feet. It's pretty funny- you'll kick at toys to make them swing or make noises. You love going in the stroller as long as it's moving. When it's not you just want out! You really like it when I go running with you in the stroller so I can't wait for us to get our BOB stroller so I can actually take it out on good runs and it won't be bouncy and I won't be so worried. I'm so grateful to be your mommy and oh the adventures we're going to have- the 3 musketeers! ;) ...or is it the 3 stooges? I can never keep it strait!
Love you son,
Oodles & Bunches
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment