Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fish, BBQ, Sunshine & You

Dear Scottie,

Summer and I have developed a love/hate relationship. I've always loved the summer- sunshine, swimming, snowcones, catching bigger fish than you, BBQ's- what's not to love? But now that we work in summer sales my summers consist a lot of waiting for you to come home for us to play and far less catching bigger fish than you than I prefer. ;) However, we love the jobs and the chance to move to new places. On the other hand we don't see too much of these new places so that's a bit of a downer. But most of all, these summers are lacking in the thing I enjoy the most- doing fun things with you!!! SO, here's hoping that we can squeeze in enough fun to get me through til the fall where you'll have more time with me than you can handle (I hope).

I love you Sparky and thanks for working so hard.
Oodles & Bunches,
Your Crazy Wiffie

No comments:

Post a Comment