G,
I absolutely love spending my days with you. You keep things crazy and I never know what to expect but I wouldn't trade it for anything! Lately you've decided that naps aren't your thing so you fight your morning nap for half the day and usually end up being so deliriously tired you don't know what to do with yourself. But I have to admit, part of me loves that too. I love that I can see both myself and your daddy in you. Every time you are trying so hard to not fall asleep I have to laugh because I think you got that fight from me. And every time you go from perfectly fine to "must eat right this second" in 3 seconds flat, I know you got that from your daddy! :)
Sweetpea you are growing up way to quickly! I swear I have to tell myself "he can't _____ unless he gets bigger" multiple times a day- filling in the blank with thinks like learn to ride a bike or throw a baseball. It's so fun to watch you learn so many new things.
You have always been a determined little guy. Before you were born, if anything rested on my stomach you would kick it until it moved.
You LOVE to cuddle...when YOU want to. Otherwise you won't stop wiggling!
You have a love/hate relationship with most of your stuff- pacifier, swing, bouncy seat, etc. There is no sure fire thing that will make you happy every time- which is one reason I'm excited for you to learn to talk so I know what you want THIS time.
You love to be held the majority of the time which I think is cute, but sometimes problematic when I'm trying to make dinner or do the dishes, etc.
You have the cutest smile ever.
You love playing with daddy.
You don't like being alone. When I'm not sitting with you in the back seat I usually have to keep talking to you so you're not sad. Otherwise you usually lose it!
I'm trying to get you to like your car seat by telling you we're going on an adventure and making it sound fun- maybe someday it will actually help!
You have great facial expressions and have since you were born. Even the nurses commented on it in the hospital!
You like your cuddly blanket already. When I put you in your swing at night (which is your bed for now since you can't sleep on your back) you snuggle your cheek on it.
A lot of times when you're falling asleep you peek to make sure I haven't gone anywhere. If I try to leave before you're out cold you cry...and I must admit I think it's adorable.
You love to hold onto my finger and it usually calms you down or helps you go to sleep. The problem is you rarely let go so then I'm kinda stuck- which was probably your plan to begin with!
Most of all my little man, taking care of you is the best job ever and oh the adventures we're going to have!
I love you Sweetpea!
Oodles & Bunches,
Your Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment